Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: Missed Out

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Milk3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2008
    Posts
    2,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Missed Out

    Guess i missed out on some action today. If a mod would be so kind to bring some threads back for people like me who were with their family all day it would be nice. I hope i don't get deleted or a ban for this [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif[/img]

    Edit : DAMN IT !!! I never thought i'd say this but R13, duckmeat, lpdbuckeye you all are really cool guys. I know we haven't gotten along because our views but i have alot of friends i have disagree with on the same issues we do. If R13 deserves to be ban a day for the things he's said then I'm not any better and i deserve a 2 DAY ban. R13 sorry if i ever pissed you off man no hard feelings? I've said some mean [censored] i know but i apologize to you and anybody else i've pissed off.
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member duckmeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2007
    Posts
    2,017
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Missed Out

    you did miss out, but alas the threads are gone now...

    even though you are a redskin and a republican and MOST of the time I wanna choke you when you post, i think you'd be an alright guy too man. We might hang sometime...

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Milk3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2008
    Posts
    2,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Missed Out

    i hope we do. Maybe watch the Boys/ Skins games next year haha
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member duckmeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2007
    Posts
    2,017
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Missed Out

    I'm actually thinking about just going to one of those games next year...save it up if ya wanan go

  5. #5
    Inactive Member buckeye_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2006
    Posts
    1,124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Missed Out

    This thread shows a lot about you Milk, and I respect you for that. There's nothing to do about if we have different views but to live and keep on fighting for our sides.

    btw... you really did miss out. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
    [I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member imported_SuperX's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2004
    Posts
    967
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Missed Out

    GO Cowboys!!!!!!!!!!!

    Matt your gonna have to be a boys fan eventually

  7. #7
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Missed Out

    That was pretty classy on your part and well appreciated. You shouldn't be banned, no one should have..that was what you missed...I did too, so don't feel bad. But it wasn't really your fault or anything. Everyone disagrees about something, some just more then others. We all get heated in arguments about touchy issues. But we shouldn't let our emotions get the best of us and let anger conquer. I know I have been guilty plenty of times, I think we all have at one point in time on here. I don't personal problem with you or really anyone else on here, I understand its a forum...some people just aren't going to get along, but we still can't let that get in the way of who we really are because I think everyone on here are good people.

    With all that said, I still don't want this to stop us debating about things if we disagree...but we can do it in a better manner. I know I have acted like a dumbass on here before and went about things in ways I shouldn't have. I apologize for shots I have taken that were uncalled for, really. But I don't think it would be a good idea for you to come along to a Boys/Skins game, because if they beat us...I might kill you. lol

    Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays LPD Forum.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Milk3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2008
    Posts
    2,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Missed Out

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SuperX</div><div class="ubbcode-body">GO Cowboys!!!!!!!!!!!

    Matt your gonna have to be a boys fan eventually </div></div>
    NEVER !!!
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Missed Out

    This thread is a true christmas miracle.
    GO VOLS

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Slobber Knocker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 27th, 2007
    Posts
    807
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Missed Out

    I think I am getting a little misty eyed...dang dust!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •